Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Birth Pains

  
      As I travel the vast desert I found myself finally arriving to the edge of the ocean. It was as if my consciousness opened up to me and spoke. 
   The waves roared loud as they hit the shoreline and I closed my eyes to hear what it had to say. All of a sudden in my minds eye I saw a mermaid. It did not speak to me with its voice but it's heart.
   It put out its hand and took me to this beautiful place underneath the Ocean floor. Beyond my imagination. No words can express the joy I felt. It then proceeded to tell me " Mankind has harmed themselves and have trashed Joy for none pure Passion" 
  A Passion that can only be generated by purity not darkness. We feel that you humans are idiots but we still strive to work for your highest benefit. Your arrogance leads you to believe that we are fantasy. Yet you have not earned our "TRUST". 
    Losing touch with your heart connection to G-D is your biggest downfall. We want the light to succeed but you need to Wake Up!
   Then suddenly I awoke and found myself all wet from the waves from the beach. Stunned! It felt so real. In my heart I knew something truly special happened.